Pearl Izumi Men's ELITE Softshell Gel Road Bike Gloves
Mother Nature's chill doesn't stand a chance against the all-new ELITE Softshell Gel Glove, the winter sibling to Pearl Izumi's best-selling summer model. Enjoy warmth without bulk with this winter cycling glove's three-layer ELITE Softshell, 100g Primaloft® Gold insulation and a soft fleece liner. Improved gel palm padding enhances riding comfort, while a longer cuff and hook and loop closure allow the versatility of wearing these gloves over or under your jacket sleeves.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- ELITE Softshell fabric provides wind and water protection
- 100g Primaloft® Gold insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices
- Fleece lined interior for additional warmth
- GEL Padding in palm for superior riding comfort
- 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Hook and loop closure
- Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
- Long gauntlet design keeps wrists warm and prevents air leakage
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
If conductivity is not working well, please wash gloves to restore.
Shell: 46% polyester 36% nylon 10% elastane 8% polyurethane; Palm: 60% nylon 40% polyurethane; Liner: 100% polyester; Insulation: 100% polyester; Imported
Measure around the hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb.