Pearl Izumi Cyclone Gel Mountain Bike Gloves
The new Cyclone Gel Glove is a perfect glove for riding in the shoulder seasons. The Cyclone Gel Glove is perfect for transitioning temperatures, offering lightweight wind and water protection for cool weather. With reconfigured gel padding, a featherweight softshell back and synthetic leather palm, and a hook and loop closure and gusset for over or under sleeve versatility, these gloves are so comfy you won't want to take them off. And with touchscreen compatibility you won't have to, even when an important message pings through.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- ELITE Softshell fabric on back of hand provides superior wind and water protection
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices
- GEL Padding for superior riding comfort
- 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Hook and loop closure
- Long gauntlet design keeps wrists warm and prevents air leakage
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb
If conductivity is not working well, please wash gloves to restore.
Palm: 60% nylon 40% polyurethane; Back of hand: 46% polyester 36% nylon 10% elastane 8% polyurethane; Imported
Measure around the hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb.