PDW Gravity+ 100 USB Rechargeable Commuting Rear Bike Light
The Gravity Plus Tail Light has a built-in accelerometer that detects deceleration or swerving and automatically changes to a super bright, solid beam to warn following traffic. To allow the accelerometer to calibrate, always install the Gravity+ on your bike before powering it on. Hold the power button down for 1 second to turn the light on or off. Then, keep your bike still for 1 second after pressing the power button to complete the calibration.
The Gravity+ Tail Light has redesigned mount that works with the included seatpost and seatstay brackets. If you'd like a backpack clip compatible mount, you can find one here.
- Automatic accelerometer brake light function shines 100 lumens bright
- 2 Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (12 hours), Flash - 80 lumens (30 hours)
- USB rechargeable li-polymer battery
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting
- Mounts vertically or horizontally
- Includes Micro USB recharging cord
- Weight: 1.9 oz