Maxxis Minion DHR II Folding Tire, Dual Compound, EXO
The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- Dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width (mm): 71 mm
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.8
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5+
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60