Maxxis Minion DHR II Bike Tire: 26 x 2.40", Wire, 60tpi, 3C 2-Ply
Monthly payments using your credit card at 0% interest.
This item ships for FREE!
The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance
- 3C Maxx Grip provides the best grip in the Maxxis 3C lineup with slow rebound for DH applications
- Intended Use: Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
- ISO Width (mm): 61 mm
- Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4
- Tire Bead: Steel
- Tire Diameter: 26"
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Weight: 1265
- TPI: 60
- PSI: 65