Liv Sedona W (2017)
Pickup & Delivery Options
- Free In Store Pickup, our guests' favorite.
- Concierge Delivery, available in most of Southern California.
Note: Giant/Liv & Santa Cruz do not allow their bicycles shipped directly to you in a box. Click here for more details and options.
Sedona is designed with the stable, confident stance of a mountain bike, including comfortable fat tires and upright positioning. But it’s equally at home just cruising the streets. With a lightweight aluminum frame, available suspension for off-road excursions, and a broad range of gears, it’s a bike that’s always ready to keep the adventure going.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- Upright position for “heads-up” riding
- Suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Shimano 3x7-speed twist-shift drivetrain
|Sizes||S, M, L|
|Handlebar||High-tensile steel, High rise, 25.4mm|
|Seatpost||Alloy suspension, 30.9mm|
|Pedals||Nylon w/ Anti-slip platform|
|Shifters||SRAM MRX Pro, Twist|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney|
|Brakes||Alloy, linear pull|
|Brake Levers||Alloy comfort|
|Cassette||Shimano TZ31 14x34, 7-speed freewheel|
|Crankset||SR Suntour XCC, 28/38/48|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge, Threaded|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Kenda Multi-Surface, 26x1.95|