Liv Obsess Advanced 2 (2018)
Pickup & Delivery Options
- Free In Store Pickup, our guests' favorite.
- Concierge Delivery, available in most of Southern California.
Note: Giant/Liv & Santa Cruz do not allow their bicycles shipped directly to you in a box. Click here for more details and options.
Across cross country race courses through mountain passes, down singletracks and flowtracks and flowtrails, this lightweight performance machine satisfies women who crave speed and control.
Why We Love It
Bring your best to each and every ride. Obsess Advanced is maneuverable and stable on technical sections, and blazing fast across terrain. This lightweight Advanced composite bike is designed to keep you feeling zesty on both climbs and descents, with a 100 mm fork and 27.5-inch wheel size to carry you over obstacles with ease. Obsess Advanced is the perfect race-ready bike combining lightness, agility and high-performance pedaling power.
- 100 mm of front suspension
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful control
- Integrated seat clamp and internal cable routing for a clean outlook and decreased wear and tear
- Race proven design
- A lightweight Advanced Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders.
- OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness and control
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- Advanced-grade composite frame
- RockShox Reba RL 100mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Giant XC-1 wheelset with Maxxis Ikon tubeless tires
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain with Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes
|Sizes||XS, S, M|
|Fork||RockShox Reba RL, OverDrive, 100mm travel|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact Forward|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX|
|Brakes||Shimano M615, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano M615|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX 11x46, 11-Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano SLX, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press fit|
|Rims||Giant XC-1, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker, sealed bearing|
|Spokes||Sapim Race, 14/15g|
|Tires||Maxxis Ikon 27.5x2.2, Tubeless, 3C, 60 TPI|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH(inch)||13.8||15.7||17.3||19.3|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|TOP TUBE LENGTH(inch)||21.7||22.4||23.2||23.6|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH(inch)||3.7||3.9||4.3||5.1|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70.0°||70.0°||70.0°||70.0°|
|CHAIN STAY LENGTH(inch)||16.9||16.9||16.9||16.9|
|BOTTOM BRACKET DROP(inch)||2||2||2||2|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT(inch)||26.3||27.7||28.5||29.8|