Hurley Laguna Electric Comfort Bike
The Laguna Electric Comfort Bike is in stock and ready to ship. Free shipping is available for a limited time to addresses in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
Whether you’re hitting the beach, the office, or checking off the to do list, Laguna is your ticket to ride. From lights, fenders, kickstand and rear rack to disc brakes, adjustable bars and front suspension for making your already laid back ride just a little more cush, Laguna is, in a word, loaded. This step thru hybrid multispeed e-bike offers a serious 50-mile range for all day riding, and a great power to volts ratio at 300 watts per 36 volt ride assist and throttle for plenty of get up and go. The quintessential e-bike at a great price, Laguna is quite possibly the perfect form of transportation (not to mention a blast to ride). All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- Powered with 300 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for serious get up and go on moderate terrain and urban streets
- Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 50 miles for moderate velocity and extended range
- Durable 700c alloy frame in easy to mount step thru design
- Lightweight yet durable alloy suspension fork with 100mm travel to smooth out the road
- Shimano Tourney 7-Speed drive train for smooth, reliable shifting
- Strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels
- Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
- Size: M / 18 Fits 5`4″-6`0″
|Model : HE-3||Motor : Rear 300W||Battery : 36V 10Ah||Frame : Alloy|
|Name : Laguna||Wheelset : Alloy 700c, 36H||Tires : CST 700C*45C||Crank model & spec : 38T 170|
|Rear Derailluer : Shim Tourney||Display : LCD||Shifter : Shim Tourney||Bottom Bracket : Sealed|
|Fork : Alloy||Throttle/Petal Asst : Both||Front Derailluer : X||Freewheel : 14-28|
Your new Hurley Bike will arrive at your door 85% assembled out of the box. What does this mean? You can still put a little sweat equity into building your new ride, but you don’t have to start from scratch. Each bike comes with clear directions, but assembly will vary based on your experience. For the skilled bike mechanic, you may be riding your new bike in as soon as 30 minutes or less. For everyone else, plan for about an hour before pedaling away on your new ride. If you don’t have the time or the confidence to build your own bike, please take your Hurley to a local bike shop to build it for you. Hurley Bikes cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.