Haibike SDURO AllMtn 5.0 (2017)
This awesome bike comes with these delivery options:
Note: our vendor does not permit us to ship bicycles directly to you in a box. Click here for more details and options.
The SDURO AllMtn bikes are equipped with the powerful and reliable Yamaha PW drivetrain which feels pure and natural while riding. These robust aluminum full suspension frames have 150mm of travel and a well-balanced tour geometry, making these bikes capable of riding on a variety of terrain. The SDURO AllMtns are great all-rounders.
The SDURO line features drive units by the ebike motor pioneer Yamaha. Why does Haibike work with Yamaha? Not only are they a leader in the motor sports industry, but their batteries are impressive: compact, powerful, reliable, and dynamic.
- High-Strength Aluminum Frames: Haibike developed a custom high-strength frame platform for the SDURO line using a combination of special tube profiles, gravity-cast and hydroformed components. In other words, Haibike has created a precise, durable frame to handle high forces of impact and hard riding.
- Gravity Casting Interface: This interface is incredibly stable, durable, and can be considered the heart of the bike. Molded using gravity-casting and x-rayed to monitor and eliminate air pockets, quality is in the design for Haibike.
- Dual Sprocket: Equipped with a double chainring, this greatly increases the bike's gear range.
- Automatic Suspension E:I Shock: The e:i shock is the e-bike world's first automatic suspension control. Within one tenth of a second, this system automatically adapts the rear suspensions shock to the current terrain conditions, meaning that your ride will be smooth and efficient without having to give it a second thought.
- Display & Remote Control: The Yamaha system's detachable head unit is controlled via a separate remote control on the handlebar. Functionailities include: Power On/Off, the 5 riding modes (OFF, ECO+, ECO, STD, & HIGH). Monitor your trip distance, maximum speed, charge level, and more!
- Zero Cadence: Riders will notice the assist as soon as they place pressure on the pedal. This makes hill starts and fast starts a breeze.
aluminium 6061, hydroformed, Gravity Casting Interface, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 142mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 150mm
Yamaha PW-System, 250W, 25km/h
Yamaha Lithium Ion, 400 Wh
Yamaha quick charger 4A
SR Suntour Aion RL-R, air, Travel: 150mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle
SR Suntour Duair EB LO-8R, air, 57mm
Shimano SLX M7000, 10-speed
Shimano Deore M610, rapidfire
Shimano HG50, 11-36 teeth
FSA, 38, steel
Tektro HD-M285, aluminium
Tektro HD-M285, 203mm, Hydraulische Scheibenbremse
Tektro HD-M285, 180mm, Hydraulische Scheibenbremse
Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 60-584
Rodi TR25, with eylets, aluminium
FRONT WHEEL HUB
XLC Evo disc, thru axle 15x100
REAR WHEEL HUB
XLC Evo disc, thru axle 12x142
Sapim Leader, black
Haibike Components TheBar ++
XLC lock on grips Sport
Haibike Components TheStem ++, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6˚
A-Head Tapered, Cartridge, aluminium
Selle Royal Voga
Haibike Components The Seatpost ++, patent, 31.6mm
MTB plattform pedal, plastic
TOTAL PERM. WEIGHT
|A||FRAME HEIGHT||40 cm||44 cm||48 cm||52 cm|
|B||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73 °||73 °||73 °||73 °|
|C||SEAT TUBE OFFSET||-||-||-||-|
|D||SEAT ANGLE||73 °||73 °||73 °||73 °|
|E||HEAD TUBE LENGTH||140 mm||140 mm||140 mm||140 mm|
|F||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||68 °||68 °||68 °||68 °|
|G||TOP TUBE LENGHT (HORIZONTAL)||560 mm||575 mm||590 mm||605 mm|
|H||REAR END LENGTH||472 mm||472 mm||472 mm||472 mm|
|I||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP||0 mm||0 mm||0 mm||0 mm|
|J||WHEEL BASE||1138 mm||1153 mm||1168 mm||1183 mm|
|K||STACK||618 mm||618 mm||618 mm||618 mm|
|L||REACH||371 mm||386 mm||401 mm||416 mm|
|M||STAND-OVER HEIGHT||80 cm||81 cm||83 cm||84 cm|