Giant Rail Enduro Mountain Bike Helmet
Crush big climbs and rail rowdy descents. Wherever the trail takes you, you’re ready with Rail. Built with trail-specific design for superior protection and 18 large vents for maximum ventilation, this all-new helmet gives you everything you need to conquer enduro or all-mountain terrain in a comfortable, lightweight package.
- Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds
- Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable
- Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position
- Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell
- ESS brings together CINCH Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm™ webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort
- TransTextura PLUS™ X-odor anti-microbial pads
Giant’s helmet measurements refer to head circumference. Use a tape measure to establish the circumference of your head - and choose the correct helmet size to match.
The measure should pass about 25mm above the eyebrows and about 15mm above the ear.
|Small||51 - 55cm|
|Medium||55 - 59cm|
|Large||59 - 63cm|