Giant Neos Track GPS Computer
Designed with help from the riders of Team Sunweb, the all new NeosTrack GPS Cycling Computer is engineered to provide riders with the information they need to push the limits of performance. With integrated FTP/LTHR test protocols, Auto-Sync capabilities, and even turn by turn route guidance, the NeosTrack is your pocket sized training partner. What’s more, NeosTrack boasts a battery life of up to 33 hours on a single charge and features Bluetooth technology to seamlessly connect with smartphones. It also features ANT+ technology for compatibility with most ANT+ power meters and training sensors currently available in the market.
- Quick start: High-sensitivity GPS receiver quickly locates satellites
- Easy setup: Five intuitive keys with simple indicators and user-friendly interface for easy use
- Navigation: Plan a trip using the NeosTrack app with info for distance and turn-by-turn directions
- Group Ride: Plan a group ride using the NeosTrack app and keep track of friends during the entire ride
- Large easy-to-read 2.6” LCD Anti-glare display
- Enhanced battery life: Up to 33 hours on a single charge—one of the best in the market
- Training Smart System: Provides a variety of power data (Current Power/IF/TSS/Pedal Balance) also with pre-loaded “FTP” test protocol and “To Plan” function, which allows tracking physical condition and customized workouts
- File Compatibility: Ride data saved in “fit” file format for uploads to popular training software sites such as TrainingPeaks™, Golden Cheetah™, Strava™, etc.
- IPX7 waterproof protection