Fox Proframe Matte Black Helmet (2018)
The Fox Proframe helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face mountain bike helmet Fox has ever created. Designed to perform at the highest levels for aggressive all mountain riders and enduro MTB racers, it packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via Fox's patent pending, fully integrated chinbar. With 15 big-bore intake and 9 exhaust vents, the Proframe MTB helmet offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on tough assents; and once you reach the top, gives you the confidence to ride to your limit on challenging descents.
Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area.
Proven MIPS impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash.
INTEGRATED CHIN BAR
The integrated chin bar is secured to the helmet with our patent pending system and meets ASTM downhill standards.
BIG BORE AIRFLOW
15 big bore vents and 9 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management.
The securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the big bore vents.
Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS Equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750 grams for a size medium
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
|20.5" - 22"||22" - 23.25"||23.25" - 23.75"||23.75" - 25.25"|