Ready, set, send. This next generation of our award-winning Smith Forefront mountain bike helmet has your back (and front, and sides) thanks to MIPS® and complete Koroyd® impact protection. Designed to work with goggles or sunglasses, the helmet vents warm air, eliminating foggy lenses so you'll feel confident even if your line of sight is less than ideal. And when your palms start to sweat right before you drop in, you'll stay cool thanks to a full 20 vents that keep the air flowing. The visor adjusts for easy goggle storage between laps, and you can slide your glasses for secure storage on the front or back.
- Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- 2 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Three-position adjustable visor
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single-layer webbing
- Front and rear eyewear storage channels
When Will My Order Ship? Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page. Free Shipping Promotion We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States. This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details. In Store Pick Up If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.