ElliptiGo MSUB Stand Up Bike
Ready to Ride
The $50 assembly setup fee includes: professional assembly & setup, one basic Master Service within 90 days of purchase and no charge warranty processing.
In Store Pickup Only, Can Not Be Shipped
Please Read: ElliptiGo bikes can not be shipped.
To ensure the best riding experience this bike must be picked up fully assembled at a Bicycle Warehouse retail location in Southern California.
We carry lots of other great bikes that are available to ship directly to your home.
The Mountain Stand Up Bike takes stand up cyclists where they’ve never gone before: off-road. From dirt trails to urban landscapes, this cardio-chameleon allows riders of all levels to customize where they GO. Accept any challenge with knobby, 27.5” tires, smooth, 100mm front suspension, and high-performance disc brakes. New adventures await with the comfortable, fun and hyper-efficient workout experience you expect from ElliptiGO bikes. Whatever your mountain, climb it with the MSUB.
BUILT TO MATCH YOUR STRIDE
COMFORTABLE FOOT PEDALS
Enjoy a secure, steady and powerful ride with our specifically-engineered foot pedals.
BUILT TO MATCH YOUR STRIDE
The MSUB is designed specifically for riders who rise up to ride. Enjoy a comfortable, upright posture and full body workout.
PUTTING YOU IN CONTROL
BIG TIRES, BIG ADVENTURES
The MSUB brings 27.5” tires to the SUB family, with versatile, durable tread. Stay smooth on hard pack and rock. Dig through loose dirt and loamy conditions. This tire allows the MSUB to do it all.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
Ride confidently with smooth 100mm suspension and high-performance disc brakes.
10-SPEED ALLOY FREEWHEEL HUB
The 10 gears provide a large range of resistance, allowing you to climb up to 20-30% grades and sprint at speeds of 20mph+.
A bike this unique deserved an eye-popping color palette: matte black, aqua and orange.
- Wheelbase 47.2” (120cm)
- Total Length 74.8” (190cm)
- Weight 34.6 lbs (15.7 kg)
- Operating Height 45.3-51.6” (115-131cm)
- Storing Height (with front wheel) 45.3” (115 cm) with steering extender
- Storing Height (no front wheel) 24.5” (62 cm) without steering extender
- Storing Height (w/ front wheel)
- Crank Length 5.9” (150mm)
- Gears/Speeds 10
- Total Gear Range 382%
- Avg Gear Step 16%
- Gear Ratio Range .93 – 3.5
- Gear Inch Range 26 – 99
- Stride Length 11.8” (30 cm)
- Gain Ratio Range
- Stride Height 11.8” (30 cm)
- Front and Rear Brakes Mechanical Disk brakes
- Grips Clamp on anti-rotation, with Ergonomic shelf
- Cranks Custom forged aluminum
- Frame 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Fork Air suspension Fork, 100mm travel, variable damping
- Brake Levers Two finger levers
- Propulsion System Circular Drive
- Drive Arms N/A
- Track System N/A
- Chainring 39-tooth, 130 BCD, 6061 – T6 aluminum
- Cassette 10-speed 11-42 tooth range
- Bottom Bracket Oversized M48, isis spline, sealed bearings
- Sprocket N/A – Uses Cassette
- Hub Alloy freewheel hub
- Steering Column Adjustable height index locking
- Steering Extender Chro-moly steel, antirotation indexing
- Headset 1.5” threadless
- Kickstand Single leg, forged aluminum kickstand
- Tires Kenda Honey Badger, 27.5” x 2.2” 60TPI, 50-psi
- Handlebar Alu. MTB Flat bar, 31.8mm dia x 720mm wide
- Stem Forged aluminum, 31.8mm dia bar, 80mm x 7 deg
- Shifter 10-speed trigger
- Front Wheel 27.5” aluminum, tubeless ready, 32-spoke
- Rear Wheel 27.5” aluminum, tubeless ready, 32-spoke
- Climbing Activity Climb steep hills up to 20-30% grade
- Recommended Riding Terrain Off road, road
- Cruising Speed (flat terrain) 12-15 mph (20-24 kph)
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain) 20+ mph (32+ kph)
- Workout Resistance Selection 10 different levels of resistance. 382% total resistance range. 16% difference between levels