Stromer ST1 Power 48 (2016)
Years of obsessive Swiss design and engineering have led to the creation of the Stromer ST1: a compelling new standard for what you expect from an e-bike. Discover how the style of this capable and infinitely modular platform offers a new lease on urban transportation and the sheer joy of riding a bicycle.
The Stromer ST1 is equipped with a brushless, direct-current motor in the rear hub, which is powered by the battery. Since the motor is fully integrated inside the hub, the only mechanical contact occurring within is between the industrial ball bearings, resulting in an ultra-efficient and virtually maintenance-free system. During an average ride on the ST1, the bike’s energy consumption is less than a single kilowatt hour per 100 kilometres ridden.
- Sleek Li-Ion power module is fully integrated into the down tube, and is easily removed with the press of a button.
- Efficient Regenerative braking technology increases ride range while maximizing battery efficacy.
- Smooth Gearless 500-watt motor delivers an efficient and ultra-quiet ride quality.
- Reliable Maintenance-free operation ensures complete peace of mind, day in and day out.
- Nimble Smooth power transfer increases riding efficiency and delivers superb hill-climbing capability.
- Convenient Li-Ion battery can be charged onboard or quickly removed and charged separately.
- Versatile Tuned to the needs of every ride, four selectable power modes are available at just the touch of a button.
- Programmable Digital Stromer interface allows for complete customization of user settings and ride characteristics.
- Modular Build your Stromer with the battery and motor to best suit your ride..
- Capable Fitted with a lightweight, BMC-designed carbon fiber fork and Schwalbe Big Ben tires for confident shock absorption, predictable handling, and ultimate riding comfort.