Diamondback Atroz 1 27.5" Mountain Bike (2018)
People say you have to spend a hell of a lot of cash to buy a full-suspension bike. Or at least a full-suspension bike that truly performs. They're usually right. Usually. But not this time around. The Atroz proves them wrong with four inches of reliable coil-sprung rear suspension that nicely smooths out the trail.
Since you'll need to climb to the top of the mountain, we've also given the Atroz a 24-speed Shimano drivetrain, and when it's time to head back down, you'll find the sun tour XCM suspension fork and Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes keep you firmly in control of the descents.
- Hand-built 4-inch travel aluminum alloy full-suspension frame is Super strong.
- Optimized single pivot with sealed cartridge bearings for smooth, durable performance.
- 24 gears courtesy of Shimano/Suntour 3x8 drivetrain.
- SR Suntour XCM fork with 120mm of suspension travel.
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes w/180/160mm rotors
- Frame –Atroz 6061 T-6 Aluminum 27.5 Trail w/ 4″ travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, Seat Tube Routed for Internal Dropper Post, Aggressive Geometry, Replaceable Hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 120mm Travel, 30mm Stanchions, w/ Preload Adjust
- Rear Shock: Kindshock, Coil Shock, 184x44mm
- Tires: VEE Rubber – Trax 27.5×2.35
- Rims: DDM-2, 32h, 27.5 Doublewall
- Crankset: SR Suntour XCC, 42/32/22T
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M410, E-Type
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M360, 8 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Acera SL-M310, 3×8 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-31, 8 Speed, 11-32T
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc, w/180mm Front and 160mm Rear Rotors
- Saddle: DB Sync’r Saddle
- Pedals: DB4L Alloy Platform
- Number of gears: 24