CycleOps H2 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
H2 is the perfect addition to any athlete’s toolbox. The heart of the H2 is its ability to replicate real world inertia due to its massive, 20-pound flywheel. The H2 comes complete with integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling, over-the-air firmware updates, dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility and topped off with its electromagnetic resistance system for rapid resistance changes within virtual training environments. Plus, at 64 decibels the H2 is library-level quiet.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 standards
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear
- Uses a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes. XD freehubs are also available and sold separately
- Compatible with 130-135mm QR and 142-148mm Thru axle frames
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride and nests within the trainer when not in use
A Smart Trainer For All
The H2 is the perfect addition for any rider. This smart direct drive trainer is versatile enough to push any training regimen to the edge and can replicate real world inertia thanks to it its 20-pound flywheel.
Loaded With Features
Featuring integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling, over-the-air firmware updates, dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility. Rapid resistance changes in virtual training environments are handled by the electromagnetic resistance system. Plus, at 64 decibels the H2 is library-level quiet.