Crank Brothers Stamp 1 Platform Bike Pedals
If the pedal fits, wear it. Crank Brothers is now offering a composite version of their renowned Stamp pedal. Choose between the large (US 10-15) or small (US 5-10) size based on your shoe size. This will provide for the most optimal shoe to pedal interface possible.
With 10 adjustable pins per side the rider is able to customize the the pedal for optimum feel & grip. Combined with a stout yet lightweight composite body, premium bearings, and a solid chromoly spindle, these pedals will have you enjoying the ride years down the road.
- Optimal surface area
- Minimal profile 13mm thin
- 9 hex traction pins per side
- Premium bearings & seal system
- Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu)
- Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
- Body material Composite
- Footprint 111mm x 114mm
- Hex traction pins 9 per side (mounted from back)
- Inner bearing type Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type Enduro cartridge bearing
- Shoe size 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
- Spindle material Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Warranty 5 years
- Weight 329g per pair
If you have any questions chat with us live on www.BicycleWarehouse.com, we're here to get you rolling!