Subrosa Tiro (2017)
The Tiro has probably gone through the most evolution throughout its history. It quickly moved into one of the most popular models. This range has also grown the most this year with more color options.
- Frame: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 13.5"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 8.5"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Hi-Ten - 2pc 8.75"
- Grips: Shadow Chula DCR Grips
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headseat: RANT Bang Ur Headset
- Stem: RANT Jolt Top Load Stem
- Rims: RANT 36 Hole Alloy
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- RearHub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: RANT Squad 2.35" Tires
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel Sprocket
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: RANT Max 410 Chain
- Pedals: RANT Hella Plastic Pedals
- Seat: Subrosa Skurp Seat
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes