Spank Spike 800 Race Bar
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6™ alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance optimized component for the weight conscious gravity rider. The race tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race.
SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more.
- Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending
- Material: MGR Super Six Alloy
- Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm)
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm
- Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 760mm)
- Geometry: 4° up x 8° back
- Finish: polish anodized, decal logos