Teravail Cannonball Tire, 700 x 35, Durable, Tubeless-Ready
The Cannonball was designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, while the side knobs provide effective cornering traction.
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
- Intentional tread design for maximum traction, rolling resistance and puncture protection
- Ideal rim width is 23mm
- Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Intended Use: Gravel
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 35 mm
- Labeled Size: 700 x 35
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Flat Protection: Tread
- PSI: 45-90