Versatile off-road performance in all conditions.
A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
- Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip while sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain
- Durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead
- ULT - Lighweight casing fabric utilizing smaller thread fabric. This casing uses less rubber-making the tire more supple and faster rolling, with improved traction
- DRT - Rugged All-Terrain compound specifically formulated to balance grup, wear and efficiency
- MWL - Durable mono fabric, found throughout the mountain range of tires where cut and abrasion resistance is paramount
- EN - Supple casing sidewall support, utilizing 1.5-ply contructed casing increases sidewall layers by 50% to provide additional support while maintaining a supple feel
- EBIKE25 - has achieved a passing rating for use with E-Bikes up to 25kph
|ISO:||584||Bead:||TBLS - Fold|