There is a severe worldwide shortage of bikes. Click the button below to be notified when a particular bike becomes available.
Cult Control BMX Bike - Raw (2021)
The Cult Control BMX Bike is a mid-range BMX that is put together with a range of aftermarket parts. The Control has a 20.75" top tube frame made with a 100% Chromoly front triangle, Chromoly forks & bars. Put together with solid parts with an aftermarket quality, sealed 9t cassette rear hub, sealed headset, Chromoly cranks with sealed mid-BB, 2.4" Cult X Vans tires, 990 Rear U-Brake, Salvation forged stem, and much more.
- 20.75” TT
- CROMO Front Triangle
- 9" CROMO 4-piece Bars
- Heaven's Gate Begin Grips
- CULT Forged Salvation V5 Top Load Stem
- Integrated Headset
- CULT Nylon Pedals
- Heat Treated CROMO 3 pc 170mm cranks
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- Sealed Front Hub
- Sealed 9T Cassette Hub
- CULT Match Rims
- 25T Member style Sprocket
- CULT Pivotal Seat
- 2.40 CULT x VANS Tires
- Removable 990 U-Brake [installed]
- Clear-Coat Raw Frame / All Black Everything...
- 25 lbs...
- Bike ships partially assembled in box... Some assembly is required...