Kenda Alluvium Tire - 700 x 40 Tubeless, Folding, 120tpi
The Kenda Alluvium is a gravel and adventure tire that is capable on pavement as well as hard condition single-track trails. Do endless miles of dirt road call to you? Are you looking for a boost to your speed in the next gravel grinder? Maybe you are planning a cross-country trek and want the quickest and most durable tire there is. Look no further than the Alluvium, designed with speed in mind for dirt and gravel road riding.
- Tread design optimized for speed - Low profile knobs reduce rolling resistance while still providing plenty of knob edges for braking control and grip
- Single tread compound – Optimized for speed and tread life, the single ply compound offers low resistance and sure grip
- Be seen -Reflective hot patch for better visibility during low light situations like dawn and dusk riding
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 40 mm
- Labeled Size: 700 x 40
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120