A key to reducing those swim-bike transition times is reducing clutter and fumble-prone equipment, and the Shimano SH-TR5 Cycling Shoe provides a refined platform with loads of performance. Large hook-and-loop straps are easy to operate under competitive pressure, and the heel loop offers quick step-in convenience. If you are in an extra hurry, the lightweight and soft mesh upper compresses underfoot in case you need to pedal out a few hundred meters before actually stepping into the shoe.
A seamless and integrated upper comforts and supports as you mash down the tempo-watts on the reinforced nylon sole. And breathable mesh keeps toes cool as you settle in for a focused couple of hours behind handlebars.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance
- Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions
- Quickly secure shoe during transitions with easy to grab asymmetrical heel loop
- 3D breathable mesh improves airflow and dries quicker
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Adaptable cup Insole