Having ultimate grip when riding a mountain bike doesn't just apply to your tires, you should have ultimate grip with your shoes too. The Shimano SH-GR501 Mountain Shoes are designed for the gravity or enduro rider who doesn't want to clip in but wants to have ample grip on the pedals. They feature a proprietary SHIMANO rubber outsole that improves grip on pedal pins for better bike control and groundf for better traction. They're also construected using a durable synthetic upper with mesh for protection and breathability, a reinforced toe cap for increased toe protection, and stretch mesh ankle collar that offers additional protection.
- Proprietary SHIMANO rubber outsole improves grip on pedal pins for better bike control and ground for greater traction.
- Durable synthetic upper with mesh for protection and breathability.
- Reinforced toe and ankle protection.
- Volume Tour Last for all day on and off the bike comfort.
- Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit.