The Osprey Katari Men's Hydration pack provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail. With a Hydraulics™ LT reservoir included, this pack series offers a super comfortable and stable hydration carrying solution for bike rides and beyond.
- Airscape Suspension allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire back panel
- Airscape back panel Mesh-covered extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Biostretch Harness is a bike-specific winged shoulder strap shape provides comfort and stability with soft, breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- External reservoir sleeve
- Blinker light attachment
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
Weight: 330 g
Total Volume: 3 L
Defined Color: Black
Reservoir Included: Yes
Back Protection: No
Reservoir Volume (fl oz): 50
When Will My Order Ship?
Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page.
Free Shipping Promotion
We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States.
This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details.
In Store Pick Up
If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.