Fox Proframe Mountain Bike Helmet - Camo
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATED
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- N 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
Design & Function
- 15 Big Bore vents and 9 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management.
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area.
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves.
- Fox integrated chin bar is secured to the helmet with our patent pending system and meets ASTM downhill standards.
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture wicking and has anti-microbial properties
- MIPS’ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain.
- The securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents.