Pearl Izumi Women's Attack Fingerless Bike Gloves - White
Traditional cycling gloves add comfort by adding padding, which presents a tradeoff that has led some riders to go glove-less in favor of a better bar feel. Unfortunately, they also give up nerve protection and the extra security of a glove. The Women’s Attack Glove takes the opposite approach and provides support, rather than padding, to alleviate hand numbness. Our 1:1® Connect Palm uses a specially shaped, low profile gel insert to maintain the natural arch across your palm (go ahead, take a quick look at your hand) to avoid numb fingers. This maintains handlebar contact at the knuckles and the heel of your palm, and adds the slip-free grip of synthetic leather, for locked-in control.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Women’s specific fit and padding
- 1:1® Connect Palm design with gel insert offers next to bar feel with superior riding comfort
- Synthetic leather palm material is soft and durable
- Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb
- Hook and loop closure for perfect fit
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
Measure around the hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb.
|Small||7.25” - 8”||18.5cm - 20.3cm|
|Medium||8” - 8.75”||20.3cm - 22.2cm|
|Large||8.75” - 9.5”||22.2cm - 24cm|
|X-Large||9.5” - 10.25”||24cm - 26cm|
|XX-Large||10.25” - 11||26cm - 28cm|