No need to swing that leg to mount this ebike, just step-through and have fun! This Class III e-bike maximizes your outdoor activities and keeps you going on. It's like powering up your legs to make hills a thing of the past. Equipped with large comfortable tires, the Pace gives you the ultimate balance in comfort and power. With a relaxed, upright riding position and 5-levels of pedal-assist, this ride will keep the smile on your face all day long.
Pedal Assist, Plus Throttle
With the Pace 500 you can ride with pedal assist or throttle. Use a little pedal assist when you want a workout, or a higher setting for help on the hills. Or use the throttle if you don't want to pedal at all.
Lightweight and Simple to Own
At just 49lbs, Pace 500 is light enough to load onto a car rack or carry up a flight of stairs - significantly lighter than competing ebikes.
Simple controls, right on your handlebar
Pace 500 controls are easy thumb buttons, right on your handlebar. You’ll be able to keep track of everything, including speed, distance, and battery level. Our easy-to-read display makes your riding easier and more fun.
Easy to Assemble and Maintain
With a lightweight design and minimal assembly, the Pace 500 can assist you on any journey. The lock allows your battery to remain safely in place on the bike until it's time to be removed for charging.
- MOTOR: 750W (Peak), 48V Brushless Rear Hub Motor, 500W (Sustained)
- SPEED: Pace 500 goes 28 MPH on Pedal Assist and 20 MPH on Throttle
- PEDAL ASSIST: 5 Levels
- BATTERY: Lithium-ion 48V, 11.6Ah (556.8Wh) with Samsung Cells
- CHARGER: Included Is A 48V 3 Amp Fast Charger, 3-4 Hour Charging
- DISPLAY: LCD Smart Easy Read Display with Backlight
- FRAME: 6061 Double-Butted Aluminum Alloy
- FORK: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, tapered
- BUILD WEIGHT: 49lbs
- WEIGHT LIMIT: Maximum Rider Weight: 250lbs
- Cargo Capacity: 50lbs
- PEDALS: 9/16" Alloy Platform
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square Tapered, Sealed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Altus 11-32 Cassette, 8 Speed
- CHAIN: KMC Z Series, 8 Speed
- CRANKSET: 170mm w/ 42 T
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 8 Speed Altus
- REAR DERAILEUR: Shimano Altus 8 Speed
- BRAKES: Tektro HD-T285 Hydraulic Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Rotors
- RIM: Double Wall Aluminum 36h Front & Rear
- HUB: Joytech 36H Disc Nutted Front and Rear
- SPOKES: Black Stainless
- TIRES: 27.5" x 2.2" Kenda Kwick Seven Sport, Ebike
- TUBES: Butyl Rubber, Schrader Valve
- SADDLE:: Aventon Velo Comfort, Steel Rails, 245mm wide
- SEAT CLAMP: Quick Release
- GRIPS: Ergonomic Comfort
- SEATPOST: Forged Alloy, 31.6mm, 2-Bolt Clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Aluminum 31.8 15 Degree Sweptback
- STEM: Threadless, Adjustable 31.8mm
- HEADSET: VP Sealed Bearing Headset