Diamondback Haanjo 2 Adventure Bike
Ready to Ride
Bikes picked up in store will be sent an invoice for a $25 assembly setup which fee includes: professional assembly & setup, one basic Master Service within 90 days of purchase and no charge warranty processing. For bikes shipped to your home click here for simple assembly instructions.
Why choose between a road or mountain bike when the Haanjo 2 can give you the best of both worlds! Ride where you want, when you want on the Haanjo 2 gravel bike from DiamondBack.
Looking to ride for more fitness? The lightweight aluminum frame and wide 700x38c tires make the Haanjo 2 ride smooth over rocks and roots while providing a responsive feel.
Planning a cross country tour? The front and rear rack mounts allow you to load the Haanjo 2 up with gear for your next two wheeled adventure.
Trying to save gas and commute by bike? The Haanjo 2 features fender mounts to keep you riding year round, what can stop you?
The Haanjo 2 is styled for a more race inspired build. With drop bars, improved brakes, and a 2x8 drivetrain. The Haanjo 2 is ready to climb the steepest hills, bomb the straightaways, and take your riding to the next level.
This bike really can do it all. Part mountain, part road, and ready to take you places!
- Remove bike and all small components from box.
- Slide in seatpost.
- Secure front wheel.
- Install your pedals.
We've done all the hard work to make it as easy as possible for you to get out and riding. Just follow these simple steps:
Level 1 - "Never-Ever" Never assembled a bike and working with tools isn't your forte'
Assembly Time 60-80 minutes
Level 2 - "I'm Handy" Never assembled a bike yet you are pretty mechanically handy.
Assembly Time 40-50 minutes
Level 3 - "DIY Bike Mechanic" Never fully assembled a bike but have done a little bike tuning
Assembly Time 30-40 minutes
Level 4 - "Certified" You’re a skilled bicycle mechanic
Time yourself, I bet you can assemble this bike in less than 10 minutes
- 4, 5mm Hex Allen Keys (comes with bicycle)
- 15mm Pedal Wrench or 6mm Allen (comes with bicycle)
- Bike Grease*
- Bicycle Tire Pump
- #2 Phillips Head and Flathead Screwdriver
- Box Cutter or Strong Scissors
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Cable Cutters
- Shock Pump (needed for suspension adjusting - comes with some bicycles)
- BIKE FRAME: DB Alternative Road, Disc Brake, Endurance Geometry, Relaxed Head Tube Angle, Fully Butted 6061-T6 Alloy, Formed Top Tube, 1 1/8" Headtube, Replaceable Hanger
- BIKE FORK: DB Steel Gravel Disc, 1-1/8" Steerer Tube, w/Fender and Low Rider Mounts
- BIKE HEADSET: FSA IS-3/ No.11 Integrated Style
- BIKE CRANKS: Alloy, Compact Cross, 46/34T
- BIKE BOTTOM BRACKET: Steel Cartridge
- BIKE FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris FD-2400, 31.8mm Band Clamp
- BIKE REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris RD-2400, 8 Speed, GS
- BIKE SHIFTER: Shimano Claris ST-2400 STI, 2x8 Speed
- BIKE COGSET: Shimano HG50 Cassette, 8 Speed, 11-32T
- BIKE CHAIN: KMC Z8, 8 Speed
- BIKE FRONT HUB: 28h Alloy Quick Release
- BIKE REAR HUB: 28h Alloy Quick Release, Cassette
- BIKE SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- BIKE RIMS: Diamondback Equation CX, 28h, Doublewall
- BIKE TIRES: Diamondback Interval Wire Bead, 700x38c, Reflective Sidewall, 60TPI
- BIKE BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Claris ST-2400
- BIKE PEDALS: DB Platform
- BIKE HANDLEBAR: DB Gravel, 6061 Alloy, 8 Degree Flare, 31.8mm Bar Bore
- BIKE GRIPS: Diamondback Endurance Gel Tape
- BIKE STEM: DB 6061 Alloy, 3D Forged, +/-7° Rise, 31.8mm Bar Bore
- BIKE SEAT: Diamondback Performance Mens Gravel Road
- BIKE SEATPOST: DB Alloy, Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
- BIKE EXTRAS: Tool Kit
- BIKE BRAKES: Tektro Mira Post Mount Mechanical Disc, w/160mm Front / 140mm Rear Rotors
|Frame Size||XS/47cm 5'1"-5'4"" - 5'4"||SM/50cm 5'4"-5'8"||MD/53cm 5'7"-5'10"||LG/56cm 5'10"-6'1"||XL/59cm 6'1"-6'4"|
|Bike Stand Over Height||705.0 mm||738.0 mm||782.0 mm||811.0 mm||836.0 mm|
|Bike Seat Tube Length||395.0 mm||450.0 mm||505.0 mm||535.0 mm||565.0 mm|
|Bike Top Tube Length||525.0 mm||525.0 mm||540.0 mm||560.0 mm||580.0 mm|
|Bike Head Tube Length||110.0 mm||130.0 mm||155.0 mm||180.0 mm||200.0 mm|
|Bike Head Angle||70.0 mm||70.0 mm||70.0 mm||70.0 mm||70.0 mm|
|Bike Seat Angle||73.0 mm||73.5 mm||73.5 mm||73.5 mm||73.5 mm|
|Bike Wheel Base||1018.0 mm||1019.0 mm||1036.0 mm||1058.0 mm||1079.0 mm|
|Bike Chain Stay Length||440.0 mm||440.0 mm||440.0 mm||440.0 mm||440.0 mm|
|Bike Fork Offset||45.0 mm||45.0 mm||45.0 mm||45.0 mm||45.0 mm|
|Bike Bb Height||276.0 mm||278.0 mm||280.0 mm||280.0 mm||280.0 mm|
|Bike Bb Drop||70.0 mm||70.0 mm||70.0 mm||70.0 mm||70.0 mm|
|Bike Stack||541.0 mm||560.0 mm||584.0 mm||607.0 mm||626.0 mm|
|Bike Reach||364.0 mm||358.0 mm||367.0 mm||380.0 mm||394.0 mm|
|Bike Fork Length||404 mm||404.0 mm||404.0 mm||404.0 mm||404.0 mm|