Weighing in at 1500 grams, TLD's new se4 polyacrylite helmet comes with mips, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This helmet comes with 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
- Mips brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Epp (expanded polypropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3d” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for ems responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel d-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with tld helmet drawstring sock.
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|*Headliners and cheekpads can be interchanged within the same EPS size. SE4 cheekpads are interchangable through the entire size range.|
|X-SMALL||6-3/4 to 6-7/8||54 to 55||21-1/4 to 21-5/8|
|SMALL||6-7/8 to 7-7/8||55 to 56||21-5/8 to 22|
|MEDIUM||7-1/8 to 7-1/4||57 to 58||22-3/8 to 22-7/8|
|LARGE||7-1/4 to 7-3/8||58 to 59||22-7/8 to 23-1/4|
|X-LARGE||7-1/2 to 7-5/8||60 to 61||23-5/8 to 24|
|2X-LARGE||7-3/4 to 7-7/8||62 to 63||24-3/8 to 24-7/8|