Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Thermal Cycling Jersey - Purple
Long sleeve cycling jerseys give you the warmth you need to ride your best on cooler days. They're useful year round and come in different styles and fabrics. Wearing long sleeves in the summer protects you from UV rays as well as covers your arms in case of a fall.
Most cycling pieces look like cycling pieces, but not the Symphony long sleeve cycling jersey. Thanks to hand-stitched accents, a fun hem design and zippered front pockets, this wouldn’t look out of place on a hike or in the coffee shop. The rear kangaroo pocket is ginormous and has easily reached openings, plus a zippered security pocket. The four-way stretch knit is breathable but does a good job of keeping the wind out. We also cut the cuffs at an angle for a little more wrist coverage and a smooth glove interface. It’s everything you need in a riding top, without looking like you’re about to start a bike race.
- 4-way stretch knit for ultimate mobility and close-to-body fit
- Hand-stitched design lines on collar and shoulder panels
- Slightly scalloped cuff improves wrist coverage and glove interface
- Metallic-treated front zipper adds sophisticated interest
- Unique kangaroo back pocket for easy access