Pearl Izumi Men's X-Project P.R.O. Mountain Bike Shoes - Orange
The X-PROJECT® P.R.O. is one of Pearl iZumi's second generation X-PROJECT mountain bike shoes. X-PROJECT® combines a rigid carbon sole that stays stiff while pedaling and flexes while walking without compromising off-the-bike hike-ability and traction. This makes X-PROJECT® perfect for all mountain bikers and cyclocross riders. The P.R.O. shoe comes with two BOA IP1 reels for uncompromised fit.
- Completely re-engineered carbon composite sole does what no other can: delivers uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Zonal Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Double BOA IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release, BOA dials are directional and twist to tighen in different directions on the left and right shoes
- Co-molded carbon rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide impressive traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- 1:1™ insole system allows independent left and right arch and forefoot varus canting adjustability for optimal pedaling mechanics
- Weight: 370g (size 43)
This is a unisex shoe, women should expect more volume in the shoe than a women's specific fit.