Giant Pursuit MIPS Road Bike Helmet
INTEGRATED FOR SPEED. Pursuit combines the aero speed of a TT helmet with the head-cooling ventilation of a pro road racing helmet. Tested and proven by Team Sunweb riders like Michael Matthews, who wore it to win the 2017 Tour de France points classification, Pursuit brings together innovative technologies to optimize aerodynamics, ventilation and comfort, all in one helmet.
- Optimized ventilated aerodynamics design
- Design minimizes drag, producing maximum speed in real-world rider positions
- Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation
- AeroVent ports pull incoming air through the helmet and streams it through deep internal channels to regulate temperatures during hard efforts
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and the natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
- Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro™, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm™ webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box
- Integrated MIPS Cinch Pro™ fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort
- Lightweight, LiteForm™ webbing wraps around the head better for a more secure fit and is hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing
Giant’s helmet measurements refer to head circumference. Use a tape measure to establish the circumference of your head - and choose the correct helmet size to match.
The measure should pass about 25mm above the eyebrows and about 15mm above the ear.
|Small||51 - 55cm|
|Medium||55 - 59cm|
|Large||59 - 63cm|