RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH and everything in-between.
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing
- Reversible laser etched graphics
- 30t Narrow-Wide single rings are threaded with a standard M8 x 0.75 chainring bolt thread
- Tooth Count: 30
- Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
- Drivetrain Speeds: 9, 10, 11
- Chainring BCD: 104
- Material: Aluminum
When Will My Order Ship? Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page. Free Shipping Promotion We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States. This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details. In Store Pick Up If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.