Redline MX-24 BMX Bike (2019)
Ready to snap the gate for the first time? Returning to the sport? Made with an aluminum frame and integrated head tube, the Redline MX24 is lightweight and easy to maneuver. The MX24 features a high-quality 3-piece crank set, integrated headset, Pivotal Race saddle, and 24 inch wheels. The Redline MX24 is top of class for value and quality, and best of all, it’s race-ready out of the box.
- Frame: 6066 Alloy w/Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Type RL Race Hi-Ten w/ Tapered legs
- Headset: Integrated 1 1/8"
- Cranks: Race Chromo 175mm 3pc Cranks
- Sprocket: 41t, Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Euro
- Cog Set: 18t
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Front Hub: Redline Aluminum
- Rear Hub: RL Aluminum Flip-Flop
- Rims: Alloy Race 24 x 1.75, 36h
- Tires: Vee Speedster 24 X 1.75"
- Brakes: Tektro BX310 Linear
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Pedals: RL Aluminum 9/16" Platform
- Handlebar: RL Race, 5.5" Rise/ 12 deg Back/ 1 deg Up
- Grips: Redline Hex expert w/plugs
- Stem: RL Hollow Point Aluminum 1 1/8" threadless
- Seat: Pivotal Race
- Seat Post: Pivotal 26.9