Maintain Visibility All the Time. As with all the lights in the Recon series, the new Recon TL200 has a compact design, an integrated power indicator, complies with the ANSI standard and is IPX7 certified. Additionally, the smart light sensor can auto adjust the light output, day or night, to ensure you can be seen all the time.
- Maximum output to 200 lumens
- ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard
- Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with sidelight design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Light memory mode
- Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets
- Compatible with saddle rail mount, providing the optimal angle for visibility
- Size: 53x28x28mm
- Weight: 46g with mount
- Max Output: 200 lumens
- Runtime: High 2.5hrs (100LM), Low 5hrs (50LM), High Flash 6hrs (200LM), Low Flash 25hrs (10LM), Smart mode day 6hrs (200LM), Smart mode night 10hrs (30LM), Low Battery Flash mode 20mins
- Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (1000mAh)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
When Will My Order Ship?
Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page.
Free Shipping Promotion
We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States.
This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details.
In Store Pick Up
If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.