Revelate Designs Sweetroll Large Handlebar Bike Bag
The Sweetroll® is Revelate Designs' stand alone, 100% waterproof, bikepacking handlebar bag. It’s highly versatile: dual side roll down closures allow for a wide range of load carrying options and the modular front system integrates with their front pockets for more storage. Sweetrolls are built with radio frequency welded seams.
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stack-able spacers, provides room from cable and lever interference with zero abrasion against bag fabric
- 100% Water-proof
- RF welded seams
- Four-point, Jones Loop Bar mounting (with separate kit)
- Manta Flap allows user to shove stuff between the flap and the main bag
- Features two rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations
- Foam spacer block at head tube/crown attachment (bag does not make contact with the bike)
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking
- Fiddle free detach and mounting
- Large measures 8" diameter x 22" max width
- Volume: 1100 cubic inches
- Weight: Weights are complete and without front flap: Small - 12.5 oz / 10.3 oz; Medium - 15.4 oz / 12.9 oz; Large - 16.4 oz / 13.9 oz.
- Volume: Small - 600 cu in; Medium - 850 cu in; Large - 1,100 cu in.
- Materials: Dual coated 210 denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon; 420 Denier Dual Coated TPU
The rule of thumb is to keep a lighter load on your handlebars for the better handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and truly bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. Medium is the most versatile size.
- Small - 5.75" diameter x 23" max width
- Medium - 7" diameter x 22" max width
- Large - 8" diameter x 22" max width
Due to it's air tight construction, for best packing - compress your load like you would a drybag. Sweetrolls do not feature transverse external compression straps since you cannot compress air once the bag is closed.