Maxxis Crossmark Tire: 29 x 2.10", Folding, 60tpi, Dual Compound, EXO, Tubeless Ready
The Crossmark is an extremely fast rolling XC trail tire that performs well in hardpacked to intermediate terrains.
- Nearly continuous center ridge tread rolls fast on hardpack
- Raised side knobs provide additional traction in the corners
- Intended use: hardpack, loose over hard, medium
- EXO protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- Dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Intended Use: Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 54 mm
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.1
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 685
- TPI: 60
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- PSI: 60