Schwalbe Big Apple Bike Tire: 29 x 2.35", Wire Bead, Performance Line, Endurance Compound, RaceGuard, Black/Reflect
Earn $2.55 today with the purchase of this item. To use your points on your next purchase join the Ride It Reward program.
The Schwalbe Big Apple began the Balloonbike trend back in 2001. Comfortable cycling without the need for expensive technology. At the time it was a revolutionary idea. Today it is a growing trend and there is now a large selection of Balloonbikes with everything designed around the Big Apple.
- Built-in "suspension" which absorbs over 36% of vibrations at the handlebar
- Sidewall lists german measurement, 28x2.35
- 28 = 700c
- RaceGuard features a double layer of nylon fabric, which makes for good protection on light, sporty tires
- Color: Black/Reflective
- Defined Color: Black
- Intended Use: Touring-Hybrid
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 60 mm
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.35
- Tire Bead: Steel
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Weight: 890
- Weight (oz): 31
- TPI: 67
- Flat Protection: Tread
- PSI: 55