Maxxis High Roller II Bike Tire: 27.5 x 2.40", Folding, 60tpi, 3C, EXO, Tubeless Ready
The High Roller II has an open and aggressive tread design for excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability.
- Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance
- 3C Maxx Terra is an intermediate compound that provides additional grip but still retains excellent tread wear and rolling resistance qualities
- Intended Use: Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width (mm): 61 mm
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.4
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 890
- TPI: 60
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- PSI: 65