E-thirteen LG1 Race Bike Tire, 27.5 x 2.35, Dual Compound, Dual Ply Apex and Aramid Reinforced Casing, Tubeless Compatible
The LG1 Race tire shares the same tread as the TRS, in a downhill-ready dual-ply design. Tapered Apex inserts designed into the tire, combined with a layer of woven aramid reinforcement to protect against sidewall cuts, increasing grip under cornering and braking, while decrease rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern with a structural, angled base on the side knobs to control tire roll under high-speed cornering
- Sipes are positioned to provide confident transitions from straight lines to cornering and confident braking traction
- Ramped, shorter center knobs keep LG1 tires rolling fast
- Race tire features a dual-ply design with slow rebound tacky rubber center tread, with high-tack rubber on side knobs
- Tubeless-ready design
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Intended Use: Downhill
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width (mm): 60 mm
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.35
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight (oz): 1158
- TPI: 72
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- PSI: 50