May 9, 2017

Afternoon Debbe,
I purchased the SC 27.5+ CC X01 yesterday at the Kearny Mesa location with Danny and actually got to meet you for a bit.  I am not sure how BW works with sales (commission, location incentives, etc) but I did want to give a shout out to Juan at the PB location.  He sold me on the bike about 70% and Danny took it home with the other 30%.  Just in case there are incentives, I wanted to at least let you know that Juan was a huge part of why I purchased the bike through BW.  Main reason why I went to Kearny Mesa was proximity to my house.
Other tidbits for you:  I did check out other bike stores in the area (UC Cyclery and Black Mountain) and your team is by far the most friendly and relaxing team to work with.  Juan, Danny, and you sold me on the company.  I look forward to staying with you guys for the long haul (I'm sure my wife will need a nicer bike sometime in the near future...).
Awesome bike so far.  Thanks!
Back to blog

Got questions? We'd love to chat!

Reach us Monday-Saturday 9-6 PST

Bicycle Warehouse, it's your world, ride it!

Store Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Find a Bicycle Warehouse Store Near You!

1 of 4